Serves Serves 6-8460
Cooking demonstrator: Fiona Greig from Sunday Cantina
- 1 carrot
- 1 cup of red cabbage
- 1 red onion
- 1 cup kale, roughly shredded
- 1 cup fresh mint
- 2 beetroots
- 4 Tbsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup nuts (your choice and combination)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries (or your choice of dried fruit)
- 2 oranges, zest and juice
- 3 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 5 Tbsp oil
- Roast the pumpkins seeds, sunflower seeds and nuts.
- Julienne the carrots, cabbage, red onion, and beetroots, add shredded kale leaves cranberries to the mix.
- Mix the oil, vinegar and orange juice and zest together in a separate bowl.
- Finally combine everything in a big bowl, and you’re ready to eat.