Mexican all-veggie soup
Cooking demonstrator: Gaura Mantra
- 2 medium carrots raw
- Half of red/green capsicum
- 1 Zucchini raw
- 1/2 Fennel bulb raw
- 4-5 Large tomatoes raw
- 2 Medium potatoes boiled (omit if you opt for a fully raw version of soup)
- Handful of chopped coriander (for garnish)
- 2 tsp Pink/sea salt
- 1tsp Black pepper freshly ground
- 2-3 Tbsp raw/coconut sugar
- 2-3 Cups warm water
- Put all ingredients (except coriander) in a powerful tower blender (I use Optimum, you can choose a brand that suits you best) and blend till smooth and hot.
- Add water to your liking. Top with fresh coriander (or any other herbs you prefer).
- Can be had both hot and cold according to weather. Enjoy!:)