Cooking demonstrators: Two Raw Sisters
- ½ cup dates, soaked in hot water
- 1 cup oats or buckwheat if GF
- ½ cup almonds
- 5 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- A pinch of sea salt
- 2 cups dates, soaked in hot water
- ¼ cup cashews, soaked
- 3 Tbsp tahini
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Add oats and almonds to the blender and blend until a flour is formed. Add
- remaining ingredients. Press mixture into lined tart cases and place in the freezer
- while you make the caramel.
- To make the caramel, place all ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Set aside in the fridge until you are ready to assemble tarts. Spread caramel over
- the base of the tart.
- Top with coconut yoghurt, sliced banana and roughly chopped chocolate.